Fernando,

I have two systems named fdo5 and fdoclt4. All the NICs in both systems are connected to the same switch. fdoclt4 has 3 zones in it. When I traceroute from fdo5 to any of the zones, the route has an extra hop (always 18.1.1.142). shouldn't this example resolve to 18.1.1.145 itself? Is there any way to correct problem?

I believe you're seeing a side effect of the following bug

        6426172 ICMP Destination unreachable from global zone instead
                non-global

This issue is being resolved and there should be a fix in an upcoming
Nevada build.

dsc