I have a proposed config on T2000 that will use the HW RAID to mirror the internal disks. So with a limited number of physical slices on the internal disks, we are looking at having several zones sharing a single partition for their zonepaths, like all under /export/zones

/export/zones/zone1
/export/zones/zone2
/export/zones/zone...

SVM with soft partitions is not an option and there will be no SAN attached storage to mount small slices for zonepaths. Other than the obvious issue of zones sharing a single partition (disk slice), are there any other concerns with this configuration?

Thanks,
Paul