Glenn Faden wrote:

4) A bug currently prevents a client instance and a server instance
from being safe to use on the same box (apologies, can't quote the
bugid from here).  How likely, in your use case, is it that this will
be a problem, i.e. will your boxes be in the position where a zone
needs data shared from another zone as opposed to a separate server?

This is a must fix. In TX we want to automount between labeled zones on the same machine. It seems to work with ZFS. Is the deadlock specific to UFS/NFS?

Good question!  I don't expect that it is, but perhaps ZFS's use of the
ARC would insulate it.  Maybe Mahesh would know.

Rob T