Good timing and this kind of feedback is appropriate for the alias. I've been
thinking about this since my last feature submission. While modifying the
script, I've realized that it's become too big for its own britches. I'm not
sure that breaking out "artifacts" from business logic is granular enough.
Perhaps  we should consider some very simple plugin architecture enabling more
effective parallel development. We would have to put some thought on module
granularity, but I can see brandz logic in one script, post-zone config in
another script, actual zone creation in another, with some main control logic
script (zonemgr itself).