Justin Lloyd wrote:
I'm having the following problem when trying to remove multiple filesystems at once. I can
"remove fs" once but when I try to remove a second filesystem in the same session, I get
a "No such resource with that id" message, as shown below. I've removed four other
filesystems from the output of zonecfg info for clarity. Rebooting the zone does remove the first
removed filesystem and I can then do one more. So in this case I have five filesystems to delete,
requiring five reboots! Any idea why this is occurring?

It sounds like you are hitting:

6310003 cannot remove multiple fs resources in one zonecfg instance

It doesn't look like this fix has been backported to S10 yet.  You
shouldn't have to reboot the zone though, just exit zonecfg and
run it again to remove the next fs.

Jerry