On 4/24/07, Asif Iqbal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Anyone has any suggestion besides what I am planning to use?

On 4/21/07, Asif Iqbal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a master system w/ few non-glabal zones on zfs fs runnin sol 10
> 11/06. I need to build few systems using the master system as the master
> image.
>
> I know I can't flasharchive the whole system. I could just flasharchive
> non-zfs fs and use that to jumpstart the other boxes. Then use zfs send |
> zfs recv  to build the zfs part later.
>
> Is there anything simpler? Is there a sun blueprint or any third party
> article that covers exact same scenario?

Some more info about my scenario. I have few T2000s. I want to build one w/
multiple zones on ZFS. Then make an image of it and use that image to build
the others.

What is the best approach? flarcreate + zfs snapshot, zfs send, zfs recv ?

Thanks