I have created a zfs pool and I have installed a zone in the pool. For example
my pool name is hec pool /hecpool and I have installed my zone to the following
location /hecpool/zones/heczone. Is there away to migrate all of my pool data
and zones to another SUN host if my pools are created on provisioned storage
from a SAN. I have found an interesting blog article that discusses this but it
does not seem to work. I am able to import the pool on another machine, but the
zone info is not there. zoneadm -z heczone attach or zoneadm -z heczone boot do
not work. Can anyone help with a set of steps to do a migration thanks in
advance.

PS. please see this link, these are the steps that i followed to try the
migration
https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/6162