Mike Gerdts wrote:
> On 9/9/07, Morris Hooten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> how can migrate or upgrade my 6 sparse and whole root zones
>> that are on a separate file system than my root disk if i just
>> install a fresh copy of 08/07 instead of upgrading?
>
> Sounds like you need the "update on attach" feature[1] that doesn't
> yet exist.  Jerry - any updates on this?
>
> 1. http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/zones-discuss/2007-June/006785.html

Mike,

Unfortunately I haven't had much of a chance to work on
it since I posted that note.  Internally we have been busy
working on the etude project which Dan blogged about last
week.  I do have most of the prototyping done and I am
hoping to finish this as my next project, once etude is done.

Sorry I don't have better news,
Jerry