I try and patch a server with this patch and I get /var/run full:

# df -k /var/run
Filesystem            kbytes    used   avail capacity  Mounted on
swap                   20480   20480       0   100%    /var/run

Also, why does zones fail to update if zone is on vxfs? Why would it care?

My current server is running:

# more /etc/release
                       Solaris 10 11/06 s10s_u3wos_10 SPARC
           Copyright 2006 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
                        Use is subject to license terms.
                           Assembled 14 November 2006