If the action that you want to perform against all zones is to
boot or halt, you can use the Zone Manager like so...

To halt all zones:
zonemgr -a only -n haltall

To boot all zones:
zonemgr -a only -n bootall

Or if you just want to run a command on all non-global zones,
you can use the following script.

=-=-= Script Starts Here =-=-=
#!/bin/sh
runcmd="${*}"
myzones=`zoneadm list -cp| cut -d: -f2 |grep -v global`
for myzone in $myzones
do
   zlogin -S "${myzone}" "${runcmd}"
done