Ava,

Ava Zhang wrote:
> Konstantin Gremliza wrote:
>
>> Ava Zhang schrieb:

>>>Must I use a free IP in the same subnet(129.158.215.x)? Or any IP is OK,
>>>including private IP such as 10.x.x.x?
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>--Ava

>> In case you use a "shared-ip" address you must use a free ip-address
>> from a subnet known in the global zone.
>> a local zone cannot modify the routing table.
>> it depends on the routing table from the global zone.
>
> Thanks Konstantin and Zoram for clarification.
> Can you point out a document to help me to configure zone network in detail?

I'd suggest the Container admin guide on docs.sun.com
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/817-1592 and the How-To Guide at
http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/howtoguides/containersLowRes.jsp.

That you can not share the same IP address is the global and a
non-global zone, if the non-global zone is configured as
ip-type=shared, is mentioned in Chapter 16: Features Provided by
Non-Global Zones: Network Isolation and Chapter 17: Zone
Components: Shared-IP Non-Global Zones.