David Smith wrote:
> I'm getting an error on trying to create a second zone.
>
> -bash-3.00# zonecfg -z test123 -f test123-zone-cmd.txt
> On line 7 of test123-zone-cmd.txt:
> An inherit-pkg-dir resource with the dir '/lib' already exists.
> resource specification incomplete
> Zone test123 failed to verify
> test123: Insufficient specification
> Configuration not saved.
>
> Here is the start of the command file:
>
> create
> set zonepath=/zones/test123
> set autoboot=true
> set pool=test
> add inherit-pkg-dir
> set dir=/lib
> end
> add inherit-pkg-dir
> set dir=/platform
> add inherit-pkg-dir
> set dir=/sbin
> end
> add inherit-pkg-dir
> set dir=/usr
> end
>
> I think this is probably a simple error.  Does anyone know what I'm doing
> incorrectly?
>
> This is S10U4.

Hi
you are creating a default zone so it already has lib inherited I
suspect, also not sure if typo in above but

add inherit-pkg-dir
set dir=/platform
add inherit-pkg-dir
set dir=/sbin
end

missing an end there. But the defaul from create already has these libs
/lib /sbin /platform and /sbin inherited already.

Enda
Enda