Hello zones-discuss,

      Once I created a zone from s8 image some applications were not
      working. It was due to ld.conf being overwritten by
      /usr/lib/brand/solaris8/mods/S40_setup_preload so additional
      paths we had on s8 system were gone.

      It is easy to workaround as old file is still saved so in our
      case I had to merge configs.

      However it would be better if above script would first check for
      a current config and add LD_PRELOAD variables only.

      if crle with -u would be used to set LD_PRELOAD it should be
      fine in most cases (except is LD_PRELOAD was already been
      set-up).

--
Best regards,
 Robert Milkowski                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]