Hi,

I have a customer who has a basic IPMP config in his global zone:

   vnet0 & vnet1 [currently vnet0 has the 'floating' IP]

In addition he has a zone with ip-type=shared where physical=vnet1

When the zone boots the zone interface gets created on vnet0 instead of
vnet1

I have verified this behaviour on a test system and can confirm that the
zone interface acts in the same way as the floating IP.  i.e. if I run
'if_mpadm -d vnet0', then the zone's IP fails over to vnet1

Unfortunately I can't find any documentation that discusses this
behaviour.  Is anybody aware of any documents that explain what we are
seeing?

Thanks, Lewis