Hi ,

I am facing  an issue with rcapd, currently I have setup 8 sparse-root
containers  on a server with 32G physical memory , I have capped each of these
containers varyingly and there is no issue with capping and it works fine.

The issue arises when one of the containers eats up more memory (rapidly) than
it has been allocated .It causes other non global zones to be less (noticable )
responsive while rcapd is trying to curb this unruly behaviour by  one of the
containers.I am wondering if this is due to heavy paging ?

Has anyone else seen such behaviour, or is this an acceptable behaviour ? Any
comments or experiences would be really helpful .

Thanks