Hi,

I have a simple zone configured to test the VxFS 'convosync=direct'
option.  It's an s10u5 machine with no additional patches:

        zonecfg:lt203398:fs> info
        fs:
                dir: /foo
                special: /dev/lofi/1
                raw: /dev/rlofi/1
                type: vxfs

So far so good, but when I try and add a VxFS-style 'setting=value'
option, zonecfg fails:

        zonecfg:lt203398:fs> set options=[convosync=direct]
        syntax error at '='

>From mount_vxfs man page:

        convosync=direct|dsync|unbuffered|closesync|delay

So my question is: do we support these vxfs options when setting up
filesystem definitions?  If I manually edit the zone definition file to
add the convosync=direct option then a zoneadm boot fails with fsck exit
status 32...

Many thanks,

Lewis