Hernan Saltiel wrote:
Hi!
Will there be an adoption toolkit, to let the people use the S10 brand while
testing it, and starting the migration process?

I'm not sure I understand the question.  Are you asking
if the source code will be available before S.next is
released?  If so, then yes, we're running this as an
open project and our plan is to get the current code that
is under development posted on the project page within
the next month or so.  We have to finish an internal process
review first, before we can open the code we've already
written.  After the code is posted, we'll be keeping it updated
as we work on it.  Once the code is available, you'll be able
to build it and use the brand on OpenSolaris to try it out.

If I misunderstood your question, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jerry