Hi All,

I'm not sure what I'm seeing is by design or by misconfiguration.  I created a
filesystem "tank/zones" to hold some zones, then created a specific zone
filesystem "tank/zones/basezone".  Then built a zone, setting
zonepath=/tank/zones/basezone.

If I zlogin to basezone, and do zfs list, it shows the ancestors to basezone

tank
tank/zones
tank/zones/basezone
tank/zones/basezone/ROOT
tank/zones/basezone/ROOT/zbe

This in itself is not ideal - if a zone become compromised then it's revealing
something about the underlying pool and filesystems.  I can live with it.

However, if I become root in the zone then the ancestor filesystem is
*writable*. I can write a file in /tank/zones!  So if I delegate root access to
a zone to someone, all of a sudden they can write to the entire pool?

Am I doing something wrong?  Any and all suggestions welcome!

Thanks
Miles