Vladi,

As far as I know there isn't an /etc/system file for a zone. You only have
one kernel which is running in the global zone so there isn't the need for
one in the ngz's.

If your looking for a list of stuff to set/tune look at the resource
configuration. Here is a link to a Sun doc which has details:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/817-1592?l=en

Derek