Hello,

First off here's some system information:
SunOS virt 5.11 snv_134 i86pc i386 i86xpv Solaris

I'm running a two zones and neither will execute the /lib/svc/method/* scripts
when enabling a service.

# svcs ssh
STATE          STIME    FMRI
offline        22:56:16 svc:/network/ssh:default
# svcadm disable ssh
# svcs ssh
STATE          STIME    FMRI
disabled       14:49:55 svc:/network/ssh:default
# svcadm enable ssh
# svcs ssh
STATE          STIME    FMRI
offline        14:50:22 svc:/network/ssh:default

I take a look at the logs in /var/svc/log/network-ssh\:default.log and see the
following:

[ Mar 21 22:56:07 Disabled. ]
[ Mar 21 22:56:16 Enabled. ]
[ Mar 22 14:49:55 Disabled. ]
[ Mar 22 14:50:22 Enabled. ]

In the global zone I can see that the start methods actually get executed in
the log file:

[ Mar 21 21:13:07 Executing start method ("/lib/svc/method/sshd start"). ]
[ Mar 21 21:13:09 Method "start" exited with status 0. ]

So as a work around I've been manually starting the services by executing
/lib/svc/method/<service> scripts. However this has been happening ever since
around build 132 (exact build # I'm unsure of but this is when I first started
noticing it). I've compared the SMF for ssh in the global zone with the ones in
my zones and they are the same, so I'm unsure why this isn't working. This does
not only apply to ssh but any service I've tried to enable.

Is anyone else seeing similar problems or know of a permanent solution? If not,
could you help me come up with additional information needed to file a proper
bug report.

Thanks,
Allan