Hello,

I have several error or warning messages from zonemgr when my post-install
scripts reconfigure and restart network services.

svcadm: Pattern 'svc:/network/ssh' doesn't match any instances
(note that this one is produced when zonemgr generates SSH keys and restarts
ssh service)
[...]
Running "postinstall1.sh" in zone tz99dev...
Pattern 'svc:/network/rpc/cde-calendar-manager:default' doesn't match any
instances
svcadm: Pattern 'webconsole' doesn't match any instances
svcprop: Pattern 'svc:/system/system-log:default' doesn't match any entities
svcprop: Pattern 'svc:/network/smtp:sendmail' doesn't match any entities
svccfg: Pattern 'sendmail' doesn't match any instances or services
svcadm: Pattern 'sendmail' doesn't match any instances
svcadm: Pattern 'sendmail' doesn't match any instances
Running "postinstall2.sh" in zone tz99dev...
svcadm: Pattern 'svc:/system/sysidtool:net' doesn't match any instances
svcadm: Pattern 'svc:/network/dns/client' doesn't match any instances
svcadm: Pattern 'network/nfs/nlockmgr' doesn't match any instances
svcadm: Pattern 'network/nfs/status' doesn't match any instances
svcadm: Pattern 'network/nfs/client' doesn't match any instances

What could be the reason for all these messages ? Are they harmful for the
created zone ?

Thanks in advance

Loïc Mahé
RSI, CP Toulouse, France