Hi,

i'm new to this, and working on an older system (s10_06) but am trying to
complete the final configuration steps to adding a zone and any help would be
appreciated

from what i find i need to finish the configuration after the
create/install/boot procedure (those steps seem to have gone fine) using zlogin
commands.

when, as root user, i do zlogin -C i am told i'm connected to the console, and
am presented with a cursor.  what next? from what i have seen i should be faced
with a barrage of questions allowing me to complete my steps.

if i wait a while and press return key, i am told i've enered system
maintenance mode at /dev/console and again a cursor presents itself.

so how do i get the questions to show up?

thanks for any assistance.

rosco