Hi Guys,

First off, great project!  I think ZooKeeper is a fabulous idea.  I
can see folks wanting to embedd ZK servers in their products too.  I
could see the ActiveMQ project embedding it for several reasons.  And
with that in mind,  I think it would be awesome of ZK tried to use
more dependency injection (DI) to configure it's objects.  That way
and embedding project could directly configure it with java code, or
use Spring or Guice etc. etc.

If you guys are interested in supporting this use case, I'd be happy
to start contributing patches to make that happen.

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com