From: "Patrick Hunt" <ph...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2009 1:39pm
To: "zookeeper-dev@hadoop.apache.org" <zookeeper-dev@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject: [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.2.0 (candidate 1)

I have created a candidate build for ZooKeeper 3.2.0. Over 120 JIRAs are addressed in this release, with major new features for; perl/python/rest bindings, flexible quorum support, recipe code libraries, chroot support in connect string, and much more.

*** Please download, test and VOTE before the
*** vote closes EOD on Monday, July 6.***

http://people.apache.org/~phunt/zookeeper-3.2.0-candidate-1/

Should we release this?

Patrick