Appologies for cross posting, but I haven't received a response on this.
Quite simply, could someone point me to a working example/tutorial/docs
that describe how to use digest ACLs in zookeeper 3.1.1? The docs that I
have found (referenced below) have not clarified this for me.

-Todd

ACLs.
> However, I'm finding that while Ids.OPEN_ACL_UNSAFE works great, my
> attempts at using Ids.CREATOR_ALL_ACL are failing. Here's a code
snippet:

> public class ZooWrapper
> {
>
> /*
> 1. Here I'm setting up my authentication. I've got an ACL list, and my
> authentication strings.
> */
>     private final List<ACL> acl = new ArrayList<ACL>( 1 );
>     private static final String authentication_type = "digest";
>     private static final String authentication =
"audiencescience:gravy";

http://hadoop.apache.org/zookeeper/docs/r3.1.1/zookeeperProgrammers.html

> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-zookeeper-
> commits/200807.mbox/%3c20080731201025.c62092388...@eris.apache.org%3e
>
> http://books.google.com/books?id=bKPEwR-

Pt6EC&pg=PT404&lpg=PT404&dq=zookeeper+ACL+digest+%22new+Id%22&source=bl&
ot

s=kObz0y8eFk&sig=VFCAsNW0mBJyZswoweJDI31iNlo&hl=en&ei=Z82ySojRFsqRlAeqxs
yI

Dw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6#v=onepage&q=zookeeper%20ACL%20
di