Thanks Mahadev, I see what you mean.

Here is another question, the client need a list of Zookeeper servers to
initialize the handler, and there is no API for the client to get awareness
of all the Zookeeper servers in one cluster. That means, if I only provide
one Zookeeper server in the client's host list, the client would not switch
to another available Zookeeper server, when the given one was failed. I
think is strategy is flawed. The client should be able to find out all the
Zookeeper servers in the cluster. Is there any compromise for this issue?

thanks

--
With Regards!

Ye, Qian