Hi Henry,

Thanks for the info. I will spend some more time to understand the issues
before starting with the implementation. I will let you know if I have any
questions (which I am sure I will).

Just to clarify, "by solved issue" you mean from design perspective and not
from implementation right?
Regards,
-Vishal