Sam -

This is great - the more contributed code the better!

Did you attach the code to your mail? The mailing lists strip out
attachments. If you wouldn't mind creating a JIRA (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER), formatting your code as a
patch and clicking the button that says you're happy for the ASF to use your
code, that would be awesome - doing so makes it easier for us to add your
code into Apache-hosted source repositories.

Thanks again for your contribution - really pleased to see it.

cheers,
Henry

--
Henry Robinson