From:   Fernando Padilla [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Wednesday, November 05, 2008 09:37 PM Pacific Standard Time
To:     zookeeper-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject:        Re: ZooKeeper Roadmap - 3.1.0 and beyond.

I will summarize my vote by echoing what Jake said:

"So while I would say it is never a bad decision to move to maven, it
isn't always a needed decision."

Though Maven hasn't won over everyone yet builds, the idea of a central
Maven Repository for dependency distribution and management has proven
itself and is a very solid and very useful system.  So in the end of
day, use Maven or Ant+Ivy, or whatever, but I vote that you have to
support the central Maven Repository appropriately.

So it sounds like we're in agreement ( at lease the few in this
discussion ).  But have we heard from the actual developers?  What are
their preferences or plans?  Or would they like patches?