From: Nitay [mailto:nit...@gmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 12:46 PM
To: zookeeper-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Testing Zookeeper

Joshua,

There may already be some JIRAs open regarding this, e.g.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-278. You can assign those to
yourself and attach your stuff there if it fits your issue.

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Mahadev Konar <maha...@yahoo-inc.com>wrote:

HI Joshua,
 Feel free to open a jira and attach a patch.

Please take a look at how to contribute:

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/HowToContribute

Thanks
mahadev

On 2/10/09 11:34 AM, "Joshua Tuberville" <joshuatubervi...@eharmony.com>