Hi Avinash,
  100K clients would be a stretch. We have never tested at that scale.
100K watches should not be a problem at all. I am more concerened about the
number of client connections that would result to each of the zookeeper
servers.

  In case of 5 servers, that would be 20K persistent clients to each of the
zookeeper servers which seems really high and not really feasible. With a
high level of quorums servers like 13 or so you should have a more
reasonable number of connections per server but again you would just be
running at the edge (in case some amount of servers went down).

 Is 100K machines all running in the same data center? If not (which I think
is more likely the case?), I would suggest running different zookeeper
ensembles in different data centers and using a bridge to keep them
synchronized amongst themselves.

 If you can shed more light on the setup and use case of these 100K
machines, I think we can work out a reasonable solution.

Thanks
mahadev