Hi Gustavo -

I can't speak as to the other JIRAs, but ZK-107 (dynamic membership) is
still being worked on by me. This is a very large change to the ZK codebase,
so I can't see it getting in really before 4.0, although the committers may
view things differently.

If you have a pressing need for the feature, the mailing list archives
contain suggestions of how to change your cluster on the fly by doing a
rolling restart of your nodes with a new configuration.

Henry