Hi Lukasz,
  I looked at the logs and havent been able to determine how the session
move can happen.

  You should go ahead and open a jira for this! Please attach the logs to
that jira. Mark it for 3.3.0 until we can say that it isnt a problem as of
now.

Also, please go ahead and attach non filtered logs to the jira for the same
timeline as you had done earlier (by non filtered I mean not grepping for
the session id). Also, do attach the earlier logs you had emailed.

Also, may I know what function are you using to print that statement

Mar 16 22:09:01 ggmail-c1-mbox-1 ggmail_mbox[7976]: ERROR: ZooKeeper:
ZooKeeper::getChildren() path='/ggmboxlocks/16314'; callback error='session
moved to another server, so operation is ignored'

(If you can cut and paste that code on the jira that you create, it would be
helpful!)...

Thanks
mahadev