Hi Ted, yeah it's a big number, eh? We're essentially using Zookeeper to
track the state of cache entries, and currently we don't bound our cache. I
didn't realize how many entries we grow to over a long period of time, until
I started counting nodes in Zookeeper. But, sorry, I'm not sure what you
mean about synchronized GC? You mean maybe all our Zookeepers get hit by a
big GC at the same time, due to the very large db?