Hi.

These test failures are due to Five 1.1 monkey patching. See http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.z3base.five/756 or http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.plone.devel/9501 for some more details.

Basically Five monkey patches the GlobalTranslationService adding a wrapped Zope3's TS, which as a service requires some initialization.

Hanno