Hi All,

Asking here 'cos I'm sure I saw someone talking about this recently.

I'm unit testing something which does some logging. It's supposed to log, so ideally I'd like to test for that, but I'd also like to not have the log spew showing during tests runs, which seems to have started happening in Zope 2.8 :-S

I tried using the LogInterceptor mixin, but that only works for zLOG, whereas I'm using what we should all be using: the new python logging module.

Any ideas?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk