On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 00:37:47 -0800, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Alec Mitchell wrote:
to start using it immediately or risk strange breakages. Maintaining product compatibility between versions of CMF/Plone will become nearly impossible.

I'm sorry, I really couldn't resist this...

And that differs from other Plone releases how exactly? ;-)

And what, exactly, have you done to help Plone have less bugs? I know you get income from Plone consulting, how about making your workday better *and* pay back for the stuff you get for free?

You are seriously starting to piss me off, Chris - as the only person in the Zope world so far. An achievement in itself, but not one you should be particularly proud of.