Hi Philipp!

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
yuppie wrote:

Should be fixed now: http://svn.zope.org/?rev=68474&view=rev

Simply avoiding the cleanup in Zope 2.8 isn't a proper fix. You should
instead do the  following (which works across all Zopes):

  from zope.testing.cleanup import CleanUp
  CleanUp().cleanUp()

Thanks for keeping an eye on these checkins, but I believe in this case it is a proper fix. You just can't see it in the diff. There is nothing to clean up in Zope 2.8. These tests require the traversing setup only in Zope 2.10 and a separate 'traversing.zcml' does not exist in earlier Zope/Five versions. I attached the complete code.

Cheers,

        Yuppie

class SecurityRequestTest(ZopeTestCase):

    def setUp(self):
        import Products
        from AccessControl.SecurityManagement import newSecurityManager
        ZopeTestCase.setUp(self)
        try:
            # BBB: for Zope 2.9
            from Products.Five.traversable import FiveTraversable
        except ImportError:
            zcml.load_config('meta.zcml', Products.Five)
            zcml.load_config('traversing.zcml', Products.Five)
        self.root = self.app
newSecurityManager(None, OmnipotentUser().__of__(self.app.acl_users))

    def tearDown(self):
        from AccessControl.SecurityManagement import noSecurityManager
        noSecurityManager()
        ZopeTestCase.tearDown(self)
        try:
            from zope.testing.cleanup import cleanUp
            cleanUp()
        except ImportError:
            # BBB: for Zope 2.8
            pass