yuppie schrieb:
Hi Katja!

Katja Süss wrote:

did somebody wrote a setup profile to install some products neccessary for a project? My Project is organized in three parts: - A product to setup configuration like properties, mailhost, etc: MyProjectSetup
- A product for the Theme (templates, css, images): MyProjectTheme
- A product with functionality: MyProduct
It would be nice to install MyProduct and other additional products in an import_step of MyProjectSetup CMFPlone does this with calling quickinstaller. Does somebody know how to do this with applying GenericSetupProfiles?

What do you exactly mean by "install some products"? Using their Install.py? Or a profile shipped with them?

If these products support GenericSetup you can include their configuration in the profile of MyProjectSetup. Specifying dependencies between profiles is not supported.

HTH,

    Yuppie

Hi Yuppie,
thats what I'm trying: using the GenericSetup profile of the products to install during Setup of my Site via MyProjectSetup. What do you mean with including their configuration? Thanks and best regards, Katja