Hi!

Hanno Schlichting wrote:
for some reason this change broken unit tests in all of the Plone
packages, starting with Archetypes, ATContentTypes up to CMFPlone. It
cannot find various skin methods and templates anymore.

Do you have some idea what could cause this? I have seen you introduced
a new __before_publishing_traverse__ method on PortalObject but as the
PloneSite object is derived from the CMFDefault.CMFSite object and in
return on PortalObject that method should be present on our site object
as well.

Any hints in which direction to look here? I have seen you changed the
setup code in two tests as well, to setup the skin manually, is this
something that is required now?

Sorry. I hope this is just a testing issue. Or do you have similar problems if you start up a Plone site?

I guess most skin tests need now the manual skin setup. Only tests that do the publishing traversal and trigger the setup in __before_publishing_traverse__ don't need it.

Please let me know if you think this checkin causes too much trouble and should be reverted.

Cheers,

        Yuppie