We are currently working on the migration of the Zope 2 bugtracker.
Jim asked about the migration of the CMF bugtracker...the discussion on this list was pretty much undecided...anyone of the CMF core developers should say yes or no. I don't care much about the CMF tracker....it's basically your decision.

Andreas