On Dec 29, 2007, at 14:05 , Hanno Schlichting wrote:
The maintainer role can only manage releases and files, while the Owner
can add new users or delete the whole package from the cheese shop.

For GenericSetup Tres should probably add at least you as a second
Owner. He needs your Cheese Shop login name for that. Permission
handling is done through the web interface only.

Interesting, I'll talk to Tres then. The few bits of documentation that I saw linked from the cheese shop did not mention this at all. Is there better documentation out there?

jens