Am 06.09.2012, 11:56 Uhr, schrieb Patrick Gerken <patrick.ger...@computer.org>:

Wait, what?
Whenever I look into structure, there is only basic information, not
even the workflow states of the objects get exported.
What am I doing wrong?

I was thinking something similar: can you really use Generic Setup to migrate objects from one Zope system to another? I guess you can as long as you provide the right upgrade steps for your content types, ie. you write the missing management stuff, as transmogrify seems to do.

Tres, please correct me if I'm wrong on that.

In terms of CMF I think we could add something that would allow content objects to be ex- and importable. Though like Patrick I'm not too sure how this would handle adapted content.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director