Hi Folks,

        This might be a dumb idea.... but I thought "what the hell?".
Anyway.. I don't know if this has already been done, but I just uploaded
an 'alpha alpha' class that allows maintainence of individual Zope objects
in a CVS repository. You need to set up the repository outside of Zope, but
once it's there to can really manage stuff with it. ;-)

http://www.zope.org/Members/sspickle/ZCVSMixin

Let me know what you think... if you want to help... if this
is the dumbest thing you've ever heard of. ;-) Also.. I really
try to keep up with the zope lists... but it's hopeless. If you
email me directly... I'll get back to you much sooner.

thanks,
-steve