Huh.  We're looking for something neutral, to connote code that runs in
zope to do some business logic or similar effect.  It should distinguish
the language used to express the logic - perl vs python vs xslt,
etc.  I hate "script", but it occurs to me that the "-let" convention may
be useful:

Python Zopelet
Perl Zopelet
XSLT Zopelet

Zope-specific, runs on the server, shows the implementation language,
won't be confused with non-remotely-editable functions, methods, scripts,
code in general.

This is the first one with which i'm comfortable - but i may well have
missed something.

Ken
[EMAIL PROTECTED]