Hello!

I am runing zope 2.2.5 on a Solaris box, and it is dumping core (suspect:
SQL MEthods with oracle, FTP server).

I am using it in conjunction with oracle. Could this be the culprit?

Any help is appreciated. If we cannot get Zope to be stable we'll have to
abandon it; this is not on my list of preferred actions, but we have very
little in zope at the moment, jet it is unstable. We'll soon need to start
moving to production and more heavy testing.

DC: what do you charge for technical support? Contact me off list, please.

Do any of you have any hints on how to track down the source of the failing.
AFAIK I have set up everything to log as much as possible, but there is no
hint of anythin in the logs. Also I don't know how to read the logs. I'll
poke around the sources, but if anyone has some info they'd like to share,
i'd appreciate it a lot.

Sincerely,

/dario

Dario Lopez-Kästen     Systems Developer  Chalmers Univ. of Technology
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ICQ will yield no hits    IT Systems & Services