On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 06:37:57PM -0700, Charlie Blanchard wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 11:11:33AM +1000, Itai Tavor wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Here it is. Hope any of it is any help.
>
> My Mutt emailer calls the .tgz file a mac-binhex and none of the
> usual utilities recognize it as .tgz formatted. Anyone else have
> the same problem? What's the magic key to decode this attachment?

Mr. Bernstein had packaged up the file as a gzipped tarball indeed, but
then his mailer must've wrapped it up in a BinHex wrapper.

I happened to have megatron installed (the excellent mac fileformat
converter part of the netatalk package, more info at
http://rsug.itd.umich.edu/~tombeau/netatalk/) and I pealed of all the
layers. I attached a gzipped copy of the file (no tarbal needed, it is
only one file after all).

Hope this helps!

--
Martijn Pieters
| Software Engineer  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Photo.py.gz