Hello,

I'm using the binary version of Zope 2.4.3 for Windows. I'm trying to run the
PollProduct example of the Zope Developper's Guide, and it seems to me that
there is a big problem with the import of the name "Persistent". Here is what I
get trying to import "Persistent" from the Python interpreter:

>>> from Globals import Persistent
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  File "C:\PROGRA~1\ZopeDev\lib\python\Globals.py", line 90, in ?
    import Acquisition, ComputedAttribute, App.PersistentExtra, os
  File "C:\PROGRA~1\ZopeDev\lib\python\App\PersistentExtra.py", line 87, in ?
    from Persistence import Persistent
ImportError: cannot import name Persistent

Is this an identified and fixed bug, or should I replace "from Globals import
Persistent" with something else??

Cheers,
Benjamin.