> This has been explained recently (--> mailing list archives, probably
> through Google search for "f_stacksize").

I did, without a great success.

> Summary, you need to upgrade Zope, too!

If only I could...

You can't make your customer migrate their Zope version in 2hours. Our
servers are hosting dozens of website for dozens of customer.
Moving to a newer Zope is not just a matter of installing a new version...

For example, we have a CMF site that will only work with Zope 2.4.1. We
tried to migrate to CMF 1.2 or Zope 2.4.3, without success (crashes,
security machinery misteries, etc.).
CMF is still too dark to manipulate it as we would wish.