"R. David Murray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> it would be really sad.  So if that is a ruling criterion, I'd
> vote for two versions of structured text, preferably with a
> translator between them.

Well, it would be easy enough (or maybe not, with current stx code) for
structured text to accept either indentation or rST-style underlining to
indicate headers. I wonder if it's possible to design a system that
doesn't require indentation at all, but allows it as an alternate
mechanism - without causing more confusion.